The sale and purchase of magazines (whether individually or by a subscription) via Greatmagazines are strictly for personal, non-commercial use only. The reselling of subscriptions or individual magazines is strictly prohibited and may result in the order being cancelled by us.
Free Hotel Chocolat Simply Thanks Box T&C's
You will receive your e-voucher together with its unique
code via email within 7 days which will entitle you to a Free Hotel Chocolat
Simply Thanks, 100g box. The e-voucher code can be redeemed until 31/07/19.
Order by 28th March to receive your voucher in time for Mother's Day.
- This e-voucher together with its unique code entitles the bearer to a free Hotel Chocolat Simply Thanks, 100g box.
- This offer is for in-store redemption only. Please hand/show your unique e-voucher code to a member of Hotel Chocolat staff when you are ready to claim your Simply Thanks, 100g box.
- This promotion is only available on 17 selected titles. List of titles are displayed on Mother's Day page, www.greatmagazines.co.uk/mothers-day
- To find your nearest participating store please visit https://www.hotelchocolat.com/chocolate-shops
- This e-voucher holds no cash value and is not for sale. Cash value 0.001p.
- We regret we cannot exchange this e-voucher if it is damaged, defaced or altered. The issuer will not be liable in the event of the e-voucher or unique code being lost or stolen.
- One e-voucher unique code redeemable per transaction and per household.
- This offer is for UK residents only.
- This e-voucher code is valid for use until 31/07/19.
- This offer is subject to availability. The Free Hotel Chocolat Simply Thanks, 100g box offer can only be claimed in Hotel Chocolat UK stores, and not available in any in concessions or Channel Islands franchise stores and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- For Hotel Chocolat’s full terms and conditions visit https://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/help/terms-and-conditions.html
- The promoter and anyone professionally connected to this promotion cannot guarantee the quality and /or availability of the service and product offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and offer an alternative of equal value or less.
- Any persons taking advantage of this offer does so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Bauer Media
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Recurring Payment Methods
A recurring payment method is where the payment recurs at the specified period. For example, an annual recurring payment will recur each year. The payment term will be specified before, during and after your purchase which includes confirmation on your order acknowledgement email or letter.
A recurring payment is the easiest way for you to subscribe and is usually cheaper. This is because we can split the cost of your payments and you don't need to worry about when your next payment is due. We ask that you enter into a recurring payment agreement with the understanding that your subscription will continue for a minimum period of 12 months’ even if the frequency of payment is for a shorter period (for example quarterly). Once a payment has been collected, no refund will be made and any cancellation will be from the next claim date of the payment.
There are several payment methods you can use to make a recurring payment:
Direct Debit; Once a Direct Debit Agreement is completed and accepted, it remains active until cancelled. This means that we will continue to take the payment due until the Agreement is cancelled by you at your bank and/or with ourselves. Unless we change any information on the Direct Debit schedule (term, claim date or payment) we will not send a reminder the next payment is due. You have the right to cancel your Direct Debit in accordance with Direct Debit Guarantee below. If you do cancel, you will receive only the issues you have already paid for.
The Direct Debit Guarantee; This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits. If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Bauer Consumer Media Ltd (owner of Greatmagazines and publisher of all the magazines on this site) will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Bauer Consumer Media Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Bauer Consumer Media Ltd or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Bauer Consumer Media Ltd asks you to. You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Continuous Credit/Debit Card payments are where we take the money from your chosen card on a recurring basis and your subscription will renew automatically for the period stated on your order confirmation. If there are any changes to the amount of your Payment, Bauer Consumer Media Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. You have the right to cancel your continuous card payment and must do this at your bank and/or with ourselves. If you do cancel, you will receive only the issues you have already paid for.
Recurring PayPal payments are where you consent to us deducting the subscription payment from your PayPal Account or Nominated Payment Source. Each payment is deducted for the time period (ie. annual, quarterly, monthly or 6 monthly) as stated on your order confirmation. The payment will automatically be deducted when due (for the same time period) until you cancel your subscription. In accordance with the Recurring Payments and Billing Agreement you can cancel your recurring subscription at any time up to three (3) working days prior to the scheduled date of the automatic payment (Termination Date). If you fail to cancel your recurring subscription by the Termination Date (next automatic payment date), you acknowledge and agree you will be automatically charged on the scheduled date for the agreed payment amount. If you do cancel, you will receive only the issues you have already paid for. If there are any changes to the amount of your payment, Bauer Consumer Media Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.
These terms are to be read in conjunction with PayPal’s Recurring Payments and Billing Agreement (Recurring Payments and Billing Agreement). Please click here for further details.