Model Rail magazine covers every stage of the hobby, from buying a first model train set right through to museum standard fine-scale modelling in a lively style that encourages readers to get involved in the world’s greatest hobby.
In the December 2017 issue of Model Rail you will find:
- Dapol announces an even better 'N' gauge Class 50 - plus an exclusive first look at our 'J70'
- The challenge of building a Victorian-era layout appeals to both David Bousfield's love of liveries and research
- A bumper selection of reviews, starring Kernow's '1361', RealTrack's Class 156, Heljan's 'O' gauge Class 05 and Grahm Farish's Class 40.
- Masterclass: Water - Scenic guru Peter Marriott presents this comprehensive set of tutorials on modelling the wet stuff
- Plus find an exiting new part of Model Rail - our team of experts answer your modelling queries and offer dozen of top tips!
Buy your copy today!