Model Rail magazine covers every stage of the hobby, from buying a first model train set right through to museum standard fine-scale modelling in a lively style that encourages readers to get involved in the world’s greatest hobby.
In the October 2017 issue of Model Rail, you will find:
- Hatton's unveils TWO new ready-to-run steam locomotives, OO Works goes Irish again and Kernow has caught a Turbot
- Furniture designer, artist and writer James Lavery reflects on the joys of watching the world go by
- Paul A.Lunn introduces a new series - layout ideas based on some of the most dramatic railways in the British isles
- George Dent offers a foundation course in achieving perfect rail joints and the most effective ways of fixing track to the baseboard
- There's a lot more to track that just rails and sleepers. Richard Foster presents some different railways and how to model them
- Plus find your modelling queries answered, top tips, a selection of your layouts and projects, the latest modelling news and much more!
Buy your copy today!