Lloyd's Club - Apple
Watch our guide on how to get your digital magazine on Apple devices
The first thing you'll need to do is to go into the App Store on your device, find the app and then download it before you can create an account and access your digital issues.
Downloading on Apple devices
- Tap the ‘App Store’ icon on your home screen
- In the search box in the top right corner, tap the name of your magazine. For example, Empire Magazine or CAR Magazine
- The app should then appear on the screen
- Tap ‘GET’
- The app will then be downloaded to your device
- It can be found in the Newsstand icon located on your home screen
Creating an account for Apple device users:
You’ll now need to ‘create an account’ in the app using the unique customer number we e-mailed you previously and following the instructions from the order acknowledgment e-mail. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go into Newsstand, find the magazine & tap it – this launches the app
- This launches the ‘storefront’, with the current & back issues of your magazine in it
- Tap the icon in the top left to reveal the menu or the ‘sign in’ option (depending on title)
- Find the ‘Create an account’ button: tap it
- A form will appear
- Input your surname, your unique customer number and your email in the relevant fields
- Confirm your email address
- Add a password with a minimum 8 characters, including numerals and upper/lower case letters
- Confirm your password and add a hint to help you remember it in the future!
- Tap the ‘CREATE’ bar and exit the app
You will then receive an email confirming your account has been set up. You’ll be able to go straight back into the app and log in/sign in using your email and password in the menu.
Logging into the App:
This should be straight forward - here's what to do:
- Launch the app
- Tap the icon in the top left of the screen or ‘Sign In’ to reveal the menu
- Add your email address and password in the ‘login’ section
- Tap ‘Great Magazines login’ OR ‘Sign In’ (depending on the app you have)
- Your issues should be available to download
If you have any questions or need assistance with the above, please e-mail email@example.com. Please ensure you include your unique customer number as well as which device/operating system you are using and outline the problem you are experiencing. All queries will be responded to within three days.