The April issue is jam-packed with great features to help you improve your riding and horse care skills. If you’re keen to up your dressage scores, we’ve enlisted the help of British Dressage judge Alex Gingell to explain what will help you gain more marks inside the white boards.
Also, Event rider Matthew Wright talks exclusively to Your Horse magazine about his battle with cancer and his return to top level eventing.
There’s also all this:
- Keep your horse happy and healthy as we make the transition from winter to spring
- Wake up a lazy horse with event rider, Emilie Chandlers polework exercises
- Vet Gil Riley explains how to cope with puncture wounds
- Dressage rider, training and pilates instructor helps you fine-tune your position in three easy steps
- If your horse is naughty to lead, fear not, Intelligent Horsemanship trainer Patrick Gracey shows you simple groundwork exercises to make your horse a dream to lead
PLUS 12 pages of the lastest horsey gear, including a stunning bridle designed with your horse’s comfort in mind. Also, we reveal which lightweight turnout rug your horse should be wearing on those showery spring days in our test.
Buy your copy today!