Trout & Salmon Autumn 2019
In this issue of Trout & Salmon:
- Can science explain why a huge bag of fish was caught on the Carron?
- We review five-weight reels for rivers and stillwaters
- Discover skills being tested to the limit in pursuit of rare striped trout
- Simon Cooper questions who should protect our rivers
- We give you a selection of the best dry-flies for loch, llyn and reservoir, tied and described by some of our finest Stillwater anglers
- Caught the fish of a lifetime? Enter and you could win Sharpe’s of Aberdeen tackle!
Buy a single issue today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!