Trout Fisherman magazine is a must read if you’re into still-water fly fishing; comprehensively covering techniques to catch even more fish, with detailed, informative and friendly advice.
Inside Trout Fisherman Issue 504, you will find:
- Craig Barr enjoys the best action he’s ever had late season at Grafham Water
- One of Burns Fishery’s regulars explains how Egg Flies work so well during winter
- Latest information on Bank House, Knitsley Mill, Achagour and White House Mill fisheries
- Follow Peter Gathercole’s fly-tying sequence and get catching!
- Robbie Winram reviews the latest gear including rods, clothing and luggage
Buy your copy today!