Trout Fisherman magazine is a must read if you’re into still-water fly fishing; comprehensively covering techniques to catch even more fish, with detailed, informative and friendly advice.
Inside this month's issue of Trout Fisherman magazine, you will find:
- Iain Barr and Dave Shipman target Grafham’s shrimp feeders in just a foot of water
- Follow our guide to dealing with a newly-opened venue – in this case Turnaface Fishery in Ireland
- Rob Edmunds reveals his new hybrid pattern that’s proving deadly on hard-fished waters
- Peter Cockwill visits Brick Farm Lakes and finds a fishery set for a bright future
- TF’s panel of experts answer your questions
- Robbie Winram reviews the latest gearincluding jackets, rods, waders and accessories
- Plus find out what's new on the trout scene, match news, how to use floatant on dry flies and much more...
Buy your copy today!