Trout Fisherman magazine is a must read if you’re into still-water fly fishing; comprehensively covering techniques to catch even more fish, with detailed, informative and friendly advice.
In the 500th issue of Trout Fisherman, we celebrate 40 years of Trout Fisherman magazine by looking back at the key moments in our history and talking to the men who shaped TF into the magazine it is today.
Also in this issue:
- Gareth Jones switches from dry flies to lures to save the day at Llyn Clywedog
- We've got 4 top fisheries to visit this month, shine the spotlight on Draycote and some of the UK's top match anglers enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in Cayman Islands
- Find Paul Procter's guide to nymph fishing tactics
- New gear reviews including the Hodgman wading jacket, Snowbee's Spectre rods, Wychwood waders and more
- TF's experts answers your questions on reverse casting, shuttlecock and fishing Buzzers
- Find all this and more in the 500th issue of Trout Fisherman!
Buy your copy today!