Trout & Salmon October 2021
Don’t miss the October issue of Trout & Salmon, on sale September 16. Featuring…
- Wild trout in the Welsh mountains with George Barron
- The gillie with almost 5,000 salmon to his name
- Leader advice for better river trout fishing
- Peter Cockwill’s guide to daddy long-legs on stillwaters
- Sea-trout from the breathtaking Bruton Stream in the Hebrides.
Plus: Stuart Foxall’s improved General Practitioner, Rob Denson on marabou and Stan Headley’s guide to fly colour.
Order your copy today, or better still, take out a subscription to Trout & Salmon Magazine.