Trout & Salmon February 2020
In this issue of Trout and Salmon:
- Inside the February issue of Trout & Salmon. On sale January 9.
- The story of Britain’s biggest fly-fishing club
- New series: maestro Stan Headley’s favourite wet-fly teams for Scottish lochs
- Bargain trout and salmon water on Co Durham’s River Wear
- Fishing dogs: discover the best breeds and how to train them
- Trout fishing in George Orwell’s shadow on the island of Jura
- First pictures of a new Russian salmon fishery
- Danger in the grass: how to avoid tick disease
Buy a single issue today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!