Trout & Salmon August 2022
Celebrating the 150th Anniversary of Hardy tackle
23 pages of interviews, insight and historic photographs, with the chance to win a Hardy Lightweight limited-edition reel.
- Testing the latest 9ft six-weights, the unsung all-rounder for river and lake trout
- Essential sea-trout tactics for daylight fishing
- Discover historic club water on Yorkshire’s beautiful Wharfe
- Stuart Foxall ties a deadly Suspender Buzzer
- The splendour of Lake Vyrnwy in North Wales.
Plus: Colin Macleod’s laidback summer bus, Stan Headley fishes fertile Lough Carra, and flies for Annan sea-trout.