Trail September 2021
Inside this issue of Trail:
- Lochs and Lakes – the most magical places where mountain meets water
- Ruckrafting – climb a mountain, swim a lake and camp in the wild – it’s the stuff classic adventures are made of
- The last Trail 100 – we tackle the last (and most remote) peak on the Trail 100 bucket list
- The Hollow Mountain – discover a secret world through the tunnels and mines of the abandoned Snowdonian slate industry
- Hot topic – How prepared are you? We talk to 3 experts about streamlining your kit while staying safe.
PLUS 18 mapped hillwalking routes
Order your copy today, or better still, take out a Subscription to Trail Magazine.