Trail September 2019
This issue of Trail– the UK’s best-selling hillwalking magazine – is dedicated to all things rock! In it you will find:
- 9 fantastic scrambling routes around Snowdonia, Britain’s rockiest National Park
- England’s longest scramble – a classic mix of rock and views in the Lake District
- A traverse of one of Scotland’s most rewardingly rocky ridges, Liathach
- A hike through the global mecca of rock climbing in Yosemite
- Backpacking rucksacks, soft shell jackets and women’s boots tested
- advice on how to camp with kids and hike with dogs,
- 14 crowd avoid routes with full descriptions and OS mapping.
Pick up your single issue today or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!