Trail Running magazine is the UK’s only magazine dedicated to off-road running, so if you’re fed up with pounding the pavement next to the traffic, breathing in fumes, or sweating away on a treadmill, this magazine will show you the benefits of running and get you going in the fresh, gorgeous UK countryside and loving every minute of it.
In the August/September issue of Trail Running, you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- Ruth Jones – Ruth investigates the foundations of good running: strong bones
- Rob Kemp – Rob pinpoints the perils of overtraining – and how to spot the signs
- Sophie Radcliffe – Up for an adventure? Sophie shows you how to rev up your regular run
- Jack Hart – Training editor Jack rounds up 30 fitness hacks to upgrade your daily routine
- James Beckinsale – Triathlon coach James demonstrates how to build speed in six steps
- Jen & Sim Benson – The authors of Wild Running reveal their top 10 trail routes this issue
- All this plus loads more in this issue of Trail Running Mag!