Trail Running Jun/Jul 2020
GET THE LATEST EDITION OF TRAIL RUNNING FOR 116 PAGES OF ADVICE AND INSPIRATION TO MAKE THE MOST OF THE UK TRAILS
- A run on the wonderful Welsh coast with GB international Charlotte Arter
- 13 of the best trail routes in the UK
- The long-term benefits of barefoot running
- The delights of Dalby Forest
- Nicky Spinks’ tips on running a round
- 10 great swim-run routes
- Race reports to inspire your future plans
- Kit - top belts and vests reviewed, plus the best summer gear and shoe reviews
- How to avoid the post-lunch slump
- Making sure you get enough sleep before race-day
- Training for the Dolomites in Snowdonia
- All the regulars, including health news, #trailshoeselfies, training Q&A, training advice, product reviews, routes and trail news.
Buy your copy today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!