Trail November 2021
The November issue of Trail brings you all the inspiration, skills and expert advice you need for your autumn adventures. We’ll take you from the Peak District with 12 mapped routes, to a night on a Highland giant. We’ll introduce the Lake District’s brilliant Wetherlam and delve into the weird and wonderful history of the British mountains. PLUS get kitted out for winter with our latest waterproof jacket, trouser and rucksack tests, AND, finally, help us choose the best mountain photo of 2021!
In this issue…
- DREAMLAND – How to spend the night on top of a Highlands icon
- PEAK DISTRICT’S GREATEST WALKS – 12 mapped routes in Britain’s oldest National Park
- LAKELAND CONDENSED – Discover all of the Lake District’s best landscapes, on one mountain
- MOUNTAIN LEGENDS – Walk through mystery, myth and monsters in Britain’s highest, wildest places
- THE BLACK RIDGE – Join us on a quest to discover what draws people to the Isle of Skye’s Cuillin peaks
- Mountain Photo of the Year – Pick your winner
- SKILLS – Learn how to hillwalk through the night
- GEAR – Waterproof jackets, trousers and winter packs reviewed
- PLUS much more
Order your copy today, or better still, take out a subscription to Trail Magazine.