Trail May 2022
Drum roll please … WELCOME to Trail magazine’s biggest and best issue of the year! Not only will we bring you 100 extra free pages in the Annual Summer Gear Guide with the May issue, containing Trail’s GEAR OF THE YEAR winners, but we’ve got a bumper set of features and routes to get your started on the Trail 100: the UK’s Ultimate Mountain Bucket List. From SNOWDON, DARTMOOR, CAT BELLS, and THE COBBLER, to ASKIVAL on Rum, and SLIEVE DONARD in NORTHERN IRELAND, if you love mountains, we’ve got it covered.
In this issue…
- FREE 100-page guide to the best hillwalking kit in 2022: Plus our GEAR OF THE YEAR winners
- SNOWDON: 10 routes to the top
- CAT BELLS: Three generations find this really is the perfect peak for a family outing
- YES TOR: Dartmoor is the only place you can legally wild camp in England, and now you can get there by train. We show you how!
- Bike Packing: The basics
- Long-distance trekking: The Pembrokeshire Coast Path, South Wales
- 12 Trail 100 Routes: with maps
- HOT TOPIC: Dogs in the mountains. Furry friend or foe?
Order your copy today, or better still, take out a subscription to Trail Magazine.