Trail June 2022
JUNE ISSUE: Trail magazine
This month we are itching to spend a night under canvas! Whether you’re a seasoned wild camper, or you need a bit of convincing – we’ve got everything you need, to educate and inspire some amazing overnight adventures. Plus, we take a scrambling newbie over Striding Edge to find out just how scary it is and go on the ultimate mountain-lover’s journey from south to north Wales, crossing every one of its best summits on route – all in one epic backpacking trek.
In this issue…
- Ready for STRIDING EDGE? One brave scrambling newbie tells us how hard it really is!
- Summer Summit camping – we guide you through the law on wild camping and share some tips and tricks to make it a night to remember
- Walking the CAMBRIAN WAY – it’s long, it’s hilly and it’s the best long-distance trail for mountain lovers
- The Myth of Mallory: thought you knew it all about the Everest maverick? Think again
- Changing horizons: The Four Wheeled Nomads leave behind normality for a life in the wild
- Long-distance trekking: The Cape Wrath Trail, North-West Highlands
- 14 Ridge Routes: with OS maps
- Reviewed: fast and light – one person tents, summer day packs and sleeping mats
- Plus much more!
Order your copy today, or better still, take out a subscription to Trail Magazine.