Trail June 2021
If you’ve ever dreamed about chucking your gear into a big backpack and heading off on the adventure of a lifetime, this is the issue for you. Trail’s summer trekking special gives you all the inspiration and practical tips you need to walk a long-distance trail in the UK or abroad.
- 10 EPIC TRAILS including West Highland Way and Tour du Mont Blanc
- How to walk a 100-mile trail in a week
- Backpacking gear on test – Tents, sleeping mats, rucksacks
- How to plan the perfect overnight bivvy
- Hike, bike and swim in the Lake District
- Day Hikes – 22 mapped mountain routes
- Climb Lakeland icon Napes Needle
- Catch sunrise on a giant of the Cheviot Hills
- Scramble Snowdonia’s Bristly Ridge
- WALK OF A LIFETIME – The Black Mount, Central Highland
- PLUS much, much more
Pre-Order your copy today, or better still, take out a subscription to Trail Magazine. Pre-orders will be dispatched from the 13th May.