Trail July 2021
The summer of the great British staycation is here, and where better to spend a few days and nights squirrelled away from the world than our hills and mountains? Trail’s July issue is packed with weird and wonderful ideas for overnight trips – and comes with a FREE 32-page summer adventure guide.
- CAVE CAMPING in the north Wales mountains
- HORSE PACKING through the Cairngorm wilderness
- PORTALEDGING in a tent suspended high above a Lake District valley
- EXPLORE IRELAND Climb Ireland’s 7 Munro mountains in 3 days
- FREE MINI-MAG Rafting, bikepacking, via ferrata, canyoning, survival skills + more
- 8 TIPS for finding your perfect wild camp spot
- DAY HIKES 21 mapped mountain routes
- GEAR ON TEST Waterproofs, boots, shorts
- GHYLL SCRAMBLING Lakeland’s Cat Gill
- WALK OF A LIFETIME Coledale Horseshoe, Lake District
- PLUS much, much more
Order your copy today, or better still, take out a subscription to Trail Magazine.