Trail December 2021
The December issue of Trail comes with a FREE 40-page winter gear guide, bringing you all the inspiration, skills and gear advice you need to keep walking in the mountains when temperatures drop. PLUS discover the new craze of hiking and paragliding, take a secret route up one of England’s most famous mountains, and pick from 19 hillwalks from An Teallach in the NW Highlands to Long Mynd in Shropshire!
In this issue…
- Get ready for winter! – Dust off your kit and brush up your skills, with these top tips
- Hike and fly – There’s a new craze in town and it’s not just for nutters!
- Skiddaw’s edgy side – Let us guide you up this Lakeland giant, the very best way
- Helvellyn history makers – Trail heads back to 1926 when a plane LANDED on Helvellyn
- Masterclass – Master your GPS device
- Carneddau – Find out what kind of walker you really are…
- How to… Winter wild camp
- 12 mapped routes – perfectly designed for winter
- PLUS – your FREE 40-page Winter Gear Guide, and much, much more!
Order your copy today, or better still, take out a subscription to Trail Magazine.