Let us deliver this issue of Today's Golfer Magazine direct to your doorstep. In this issue of Britain’s bestselling golf magazine:
- How to master golf's must have shots - over eight pages in this month's magazine are dedicated to helping you master the must-have shots, which will make up to 91.7% of your next round
- 20 new rules you must know off by heart - the new rules of golf are fast approaching (January 1!), so there's not much time to brush up on your knowledge
- Secrets of the tour stat leaders - to find out how these guys do what they do so well, and how that can help you, we sat down with each of them to gain their insight.
- Joy and despair of life as a top caddie - in our latest feature we talk to Dave McNeilly, Brendan McCartain, Ian "Stretch" Moore, Dermot Byrne and Damian Moore - who total up an intimidating 132 years and 63 wins between them, including a major and a WGC.
- Interview: How Danny Willett battled back - just days before his victory at the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai, we sat down with Danny Willett, where he opened up about starting a new life in America, his new swing and the post - Masers depression that left him fearing for his future and struggling to pick up his kids.
- Twin test: Cobra F9 vs Titleist TS2
- Best GPS Gadgets
- 2018 Player Awards
Buy your copy today!