Today's Golfer magazine is the UK's favourite golf magazine because it has it all; Equipment reviews to help you buy better, directions to help you choose better and tuition to help you play better golf.
In Issue 365 of Today's Golfer, you will find:
- We catch up with Rickie Fowler at the Scottish Open, where he shared with us some brilliant tips on how to be more accurate with your iron play and decide those percentage plays
- We went down to Ping HQ to find out a little more about Paul Sturgess, standing at 7ft 7 tall, as he got fitted for a brand new set of clubs - that even broke a record!
- PGA Tour stat expert Mark Broadie reveals why your mid and short irons are the most important clubs in your bag
- When James and Oliver Phelps were on the set of Harry Potter they weren't allowed to do any sports that could cause them injuries - which led them to fall in love with golf. Read all about how they fit golf around filming Harry Potter, and which brother is better!
- We put the Ping G400 up against the TaylorMade M2 and the Callaway Epic Sub Zero.
- Find all this and more in Issue 365 of Today's Golfer
Buy your copy today!