Take a Break Gardens - Issue 1: April 2021
Make the most of your outdoor space with the new issue of Take a Break Gardens
The last year has seen more people than ever before take to their gardens, and we’re delighted to bring you the new issue of Take a Break Gardens, brought to you by the team at Take a Break.
During the Covid pandemic we loved our plots, finding them a great place to keep us occupied and healthy in body and mind. All across the country, front and back gardens became beautiful and we’re here to help you again! Don’t worry if you’re new to gardening, or don’t have a very big outside space – we’ve hundreds of easy tips and tricks to improve your garden in a flash, and it needn’t cost a fortune either.
Whether you want a cottage garden packed with flowers, a chic patio or just a better lawn, we can show you how.
INSIDE, YOU’LL FIND:
- Simple makes and projects to get your garden ready for summer
- Gardening advice and reader-tested tips galore
- The latest buys and trends to transform your outdoor space
- Brilliant makeovers on a budget
- Incredible competitions and prizes…
And so much more!
So don’t delay, grab your copy today and get out there!