Inside this month's issue of Steam Railway, you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- We celebrate the 100th anniversary of GWR ‘28XX’ No. 2857 – the last engine to haul a loose-coupled goods train on the main line
- Fans of overseas steam are in for a treat as Michael Whitehouse explores the British main line treasures in Myanmar.
- The Heritage Lottery Fund rejects the National Railway Museum’s £13.4m funding bid
- South Devon Railway fined £40,000 after missing carriage floor incident
- Find all this and more in Issue 480 of Steam Railway!