Sea Angler issue 575
In this issue of Sea Angler:
- Have your best-ever bass season with some great advice from Henry Gilbey
- Read a superb 24-page special celebrating 20 years of the Penn Sea League, along with great places to fish for cod in the Humber Estuary
- Enter our great competition to win Tronixpro Aphex rods and Spiderwire braid
- Take a look at our Sea School section with nine pages of questions and answers from leading experts
- There is plenty of great tackle too, including our test of the Shakespeare K2 Titanium Black Extreme Twin Tip shore rod
Buy a single issue today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!