In this week's digital issue of Rail, you will find:
- A new era for East Coast: Government’s strategic rail vision includes ‘track and train’ partnership from 2020
- EXCLUSIVE interview with Network Rail’s Freight and National Passenger Operators MD Paul McMahon
- Train accidents: the lessons - FREE 16-page EXCLUSIVE
- Government approves £337m for 84 new trains for Tyne and Wear Metro
- £1bn Budget boost will accelerate East West Rail proposals
Buy this digital issue now and you'll receive instant access via your digital device. We'll send you an email with your login details to the App store, meaning you can pick the issue up and down as often as you like, wherever you like!
Our single digital issues offer an enhanced digital experience where you can explore the all of our amazing content, fantastic images and more through your device .