Q: Vampire Weekend - July 2019
Let us deliver this issue of Q Magazine direct to your doorstep.
Inside the latest issue, you will find:
- We go deep into the world of Vampire Weekend. Over two meetings in Los Angeles, band leader Ezra Koenig talks to Niall Doherty about fatherhood, their excellent fourth album and why he can’t stop over-thinking.
- We rewind to the making of Blur’s seismic 1994 album Parklife as John Harris pulls back the curtain to tell the inside story, while Dorian Lynskey witnesses the band’s latest reunion at the recent Africa Express: The Circus event in East London.
- We hit the road with slowthai as the self-styled “Brexit Bandit” causes a frenzy at shows in Manchester and London.
- Little Simz is one of Britain’s most inventive and industrious rappers, but why is success such an uphill battle compared to her male peers?
- This month’s Q Maverick is hip-hop pioneer Chuck D. The Public Enemy founder beckons Eve Barlow into his Californian office to look back on a career spanning more than three decades.
Find all this and more in the Q July 2019 issue.
Buy a single issue today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!