Inside the October 2018 issue of Practical Sportsbikes, you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- GS1200SS Retro: The big Suzuki is a good start point, what Steve Elliott has done is above and beyond good
- How to build a special: The traps and pitfalls, do’s and don’ts, highs and lows, and ways and means of doing it right
- Kawasaki 666 Four: Roger Ramm took his time getting this screaming four-pot stroker absolutely right. SO worth it
- Isle be there: Much race goodness from the Classic TT in the middle of the Irish Sea
- Special Brew: Mick Beardmore’s all-singing, all-dancing Sanctuary Z1-A hits all the right notes
- Let us deliver this issue of Practical Sportsbikes Magazine direct to your doorstep.