Inside the June 2018 issue of Practical Sportsbikes, you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- CBX v Z13 v Benelli Sei: Big sixes in full swing. And you can see the attraction.
- Buyers' Guide: Triumph’s TT600 was a sales disaster for several reasons...
- Special Brew: Beautifully prepped, track-ready Honda VF500 transformed from a truly horrible mess
- Superstock & More PS CRMC Superstock crashes into action, plus the best bikes from the Roger Windley tribute day
- TZR250 Lifestyle: PS readers remember the bike that started the best 250 wars we’ve ever had.
- Specials of the Month: Nico Bakker CB1220R in Rothmans clothes is very nice, little Davmomoto Honda 50 even nicer