Practical Sportsbikes is the UK's best sports bike magazine for buying, riding and fixing bikes from each era. Every issue features some of the best ridden, restored and modified bikes. The editorial team test the bikes we lust after head to head and give you the essential info you need to buy and run one.
Inside the February 2018 issue of Practical Sportsbikes, you will find:
- Noughties superbikes: Honda’s SP-1, Suzuki’s GSX-R1000 K1 and Ducati’s 999
- Special brew: Kawasaki Z1000 A1 - Hardly a hole to pick on this majestic version of Zed power at its finest
- Land speed: How Ed Erlenbach squeezed 60bhp from an aircooled RD250 and hit the record books
- Specials of the month: Tough VF1000R/RS750R rep, Bright Logic Katana, GPZ1000RX racebike, Radical Ducati
- Knockout Z1000: The best ever Z1000 in PS in full technicolour and stunning detail.
- Dream bikes made easy: Don’t wish your life away lusting after the unattainable – make your dream bike real
Buy your copy today!