Practical Sportsbikes is the UK's best sports bike magazine for buying, riding and fixing bikes from each era. Every issue features some of the best ridden, restored and modified bikes. The editorial team test the bikes we lust after head to head and give you the essential info you need to buy and run one.
In the October 2017 issue of Practical Sportsbikes you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- Suzuki GS750 resto/update
- Your comedy crashes remembered
- Huge Z1000 bash in Germany
- Bimota SB4 v Suzuki GSX1100EX
- Honda Dominator buyers' guide
- and much more...