Practical Sportsbikes is the UK's best sports bike magazine for buying, riding and fixing bikes from each era. Every issue features some of the best ridden, restored and modified bikes. The editorial team test the bikes we lust after head to head and give you the essential info you need to buy and run one.
Inside the April 2018 issue of Practical Sportsbikes, you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- Naked Bunch: Triumph Speed Triple, Ducati Monster S4 and Aprilia Tuono Factory go head to head
- Sale of the century: Earl Harrington is shaping up to auction off two generations of hoarded motorcycles
- Kettle Resto: Late model Suzuki GT750 gets full-on refurb but with some neat individual touches
- Go! An audience with Carl Fogarty and time for CRMC to get rolling again. Must be spring or something
- Kawasaki GPZ900R: What the genre-defining sportsbike has meant to you for the 35 years since its launch