Practical Sportsbikes February 2018
Inside the February 2018 issue of Practical Sportsbikes, you will find:
- Noughties superbikes: Honda’s SP-1, Suzuki’s GSX-R1000 K1 and Ducati’s 999
- Special brew: Kawasaki Z1000 A1 - Hardly a hole to pick on this majestic version of Zed power at its finest
- Land speed: How Ed Erlenbach squeezed 60bhp from an aircooled RD250 and hit the record books
- Specials of the month: Tough VF1000R/RS750R rep, Bright Logic Katana, GPZ1000RX racebike, Radical Ducati
- Knockout Z1000: The best ever Z1000 in PS in full technicolour and stunning detail.
- Dream bikes made easy: Don’t wish your life away lusting after the unattainable – make your dream bike real