In the June 2018 issue of Practical Photography, you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- 15-page guide that looks at 15 techniques, tips and tricks for shooting action in new and creative ways, from high-speed panning and light trails to slow sync flash and beyond.
- Master the art of RAW with the first part of our new Lightroom series, which looks at importing and organising files with the Library module.
- Practical Photography’s ever-popular camera skills course returns with a look at more creative techniques, from minimalist landscapes to pet portraits. This month’s subject is artistic nature
- Get 16 exclusive Bella Kotak colour Actions worth £130, watch 72 minutes of new camera and editing videos, cut out and keep four tips cards for artistic nature, consult your updated camera buyer’s guide… it’s a gift-tastic issue!
- Find all this and more in the latest issue of PP