Inside the October 2018 issue of Practical Photography, you will find:
- Sharpen your editing skills with our exclusive ‘Complete Guide to Adobe Photoshop CC’ DVD featuring 101 minutes of official tutorials from the world’s best experts. Plus, claim one month’s complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan worth £9.98.
- Capture the perfect coastal vision with our complete guide, with in-depth chapters on light and composition, focusing, exposure, concept and style. Seascape fanatic Ross Hoddinott lends his expertise and insight.
- Celebrate this spectacular season with three creative projects that take in colourful macro leaves, rustic food still life and wonderful waterfalls.
- Discover Lightroom’s super shortcuts and hidden secrets, create painterly travel composites, master the Mixer Brush Tool, give RAW files a retro makeover, try the Brenizer Method and add autumnal mist.
- Get your work critiqued, crop photos guilt-free, manage your colours, get the classic split-level underwater look, keep your sensors clean, and much more.
- Module 5 revs up for action with a look at dramatic movement and the settings and techniques you need to use to capture moving subjects.
Buy your copy today!