Practical Photography August 2017
The August 2017 issue of Practical Photography includes 12 free gifts, 80 minutes of new videos, and a 164-page magazine packed with camera and editing advice.
- 12 free gifts - Get a massive 101 Actions bundle for Photoshop and Elements, 8 tips cards, special feature-length Learn Photography Now show, 32-page image-editing magazine, and updated camera buying guide.
- Add contrast in Lightroom, create a fine art landscape, remove under-eye bags, take and make an epic panoramic, turn day into night, and get the best from your 101 free Actions for Photoshop and Elements.
- Unlock new genres and techniques with this complete guide to the most useful but underused camera functions.
- Like food? You’ll love the latest instalment of our free camera skills course! This month we look at turning fruit into stylish still life, from choosing the right settings to framing up and focusing.
- From surreal bodyscapes to facial abstracts, we’ve got three creative projects that will help you celebrate the intricacies of the human form.
Practical Photography magazine is the best photography magazine choice for enthusiasts who want to improve their camera and editing skills. Whether you're an absolute beginner or a seasoned pro, its unique mix of inspirational images, expert hands-on advice and jargon-free lessons will help you become a more creative photographer.
Buy your copy today!