The Spring issue of Practical Photography is out now and is packed with jaw-dropping images, how-to articles and exclusive interviews…
Buy your copy today!
- Get 4 wildlife tips cards, 15 custom image grids for Photoshop and Elements, 60 minutes of new how-to videos including Simon Roy’s bird photography masterclass, and an updated camera buyer’s ebook.
- Discover a world of wildlife wonder close to home with our 15-page guide to four classic subjects – flowers, birds, insects and mammals.
- Turn RAW files into stunning panoramas, get creative with Curves, add a personal watermark, add colour and saturation to your wildlife shots, make a high-speed action sequence, and many more editing projects.
- Delve into your camera’s white balance settings to ensure colour accuracy and find out how to create a custom and manual white balance.
- Take a first look at Fuji’s exciting X-H1 hybrid CSC, go flying with DJI’s Mavic Air drone, find the best fast telephoto lens from £349, and compare camera traps for intimate wildlife shots.