Practical Photography magazine is the best photography magazine choice for enthusiasts who want to improve their camera and editing skills. Whether you're an absolute beginner or a seasoned pro, its unique mix of inspirational images, expert hands-on advice and jargon-free lessons will help you become a more creative photographer.
In the September 2017 issue of Practical Photography you will find:
- From the bubbly effervescence of man’s best friend to the regal elegance of horses, we show you how to shoot cute and cuddly photos of your favourite pets.
- Create a miniature city with a tilt & shift effect, get a stylish split tone look in Lightroom, colourise old pictures, smooth skin for blemish-free portraits, and much more.
- Unleash the power of your flashgun with this 13-page guide to the best settings, setups and techniques. Follow our four creative projects to put your skills to the test.
- Learn to work with moving subjects in the penultimate part of our free camera skills course. Find out how to compose, focus and shoot for perfect panning.
- In-depth reviews of Canon’s 6D MkII and 200D, Nikon’s D7500, the six best flashguns under £300, and Sigma’s new 100-400mm telephoto zoom lens.
- Find all this and more in the September issue of Practical Photography
Buy your copy today!