Practical Photography November 2019
This month we take a more tonal look at landscapes, portraits, wildlife, street and fine art with insight and advice from five of the UK’s top mono experts. Plus, you'll find:
- FREE Gifts: Download Corel AfterShot 3 RAW editing software worth £55, go mono with 25 custom black & white actions for Photoshop CC, watch over 70 minutes of mono editing tutorials, and much more!
- What to shoot after dark: Discover a whole new world of creativity with three fun projects that capture limited light to great effect, from light trails to film noir and flash.
- Know your stuff: Camera bags, day rates, lens fungus and f/stops are just some of the subjects covered in this month’s fact-filled Q&A section.
- Camera School: The penultimate module of our free camera skills course looks at creative framing and how you can use windows and doors to add extra depth to your images. If you haven’t signed up yet, take a look here.
- The edit: Combine fast and slow for unique action images, alter mood with three quick and easy toning effects, and create amazing black & white images with Photoshop’s new Calculations function.
- And so much more!
Order your magazine today!