About this magazine
Practical Photography magazine is the best photography magazine choice for enthusiasts who want to improve their camera and editing skills. Whether you're an absolute beginner or a seasoned pro, its unique mix of inspirational images, expert hands-on advice and jargon-free lessons will help you become a more creative photographer.
Every issue of Practical Photography Magazine includes the latest episode of Learn Photography Now, the magazine's acclaimed Countryfile-style photo show. Presented by Practical Photography's team of experts, this is a lively half-hour of on-location lessons, creative projects and exclusive interviews.
In each issue of Practical Photography magazine, you will find:
- Complete subject guides - from landscapes to portraits, nature to travel, learn the essential skills for creating amazing images.
- Creative projects - get all the ideas and inspiration you need to keep shooting, whatever the weather or season.
- Pro interviews - in which the world's best photographers share their experience, insight and images to help you learn faster.
- Editing suite - easy to follow Photoshop step-by-steps for giving your favourite images the perfect finishing touches.
- Know your stuff - in-depth answers to your technique- and gear-related questions
- Get into gear - the most in-depth reviews of the latest cameras, lenses and accessories, plus a complete camera buyer's guide every issue.
Whether you're looking for the latest digital edition or a monthly subscription, every issue of Practical Photography magazine is packed with expertise and inspiration, making it the perfect choice, either for yourself or as a gift for the photographer in your life.