Practical Photography Digital issue September 2018
- Get CyberLink PowerDirector 15 and ColorDirector 5, worth £90, plus four tips cards for mono street photography, 64 minutes of exciting new how-to videos, and much more!
- Journey through photography’s fascinating history with our in-depth guide to recreating iconic techniques, from 19th century Daguerrotypes to Polaroid-inspired emulsion lifts.
- Find out how to create a varied portfolio in a single day with three projects that take in sun-kissed landscapes, local wildlife and unique family portraits.
- Reviews includes Fuji’s pocket-sized X-T100, the best compact cameras from £149, DJI’s new gimbal head, Sony’s massive 400mm f/2.8 telephoto, and many more.
Buy your digital copy today!
Available to download on:
- Android devices (please note: Kindle Fire is not supported)
- Apple devices