This month we’re looking at an eclectic mix of predators, prey, oddballs, and imposters, so grab a seat and take in these fabulous features:
- Colouring pencils: As community tanks have become calmer, Pencilfish of the Nannostomus genus are more suited to them. Find a species for your set up.
- Fish out of water: When an amphibian expert turned up a fish while digging in Indian soils, our idea of what makes a fish
- The BIG wood off: Ever wondered how different woods behave in a tank? We compared 16 different popular varieties to see how they reacted when submerged.
- The long and fast of it: Rocket gars are high velocity predators in waiting, but with minimal effort you can set up to keep them. Neale Monks explains how!
- The hidden hybrids: Jeremy Gay has a fine eye for thoroughbred fish. Follow as he describes the ‘stealthy’ mutts that might be in your tank right now.
- Two legs bad, eight legs good!: Tristan Lougher looks at the world of cephalopods – Octopus and Cuttlefish – to see which, if any, can be housed in the home tank.
Order your copy today!