Practical Fishkeeping magazine is an essential read, whether you’re a newcomer or experienced in looking after fish we cover all areas of the fishkeeping hobby including tropical fish, marine fish, coldwater fish, reefkeeping and aquascaping.
In the December 2017 issue of Practical Fishkeeping magazine, you will find:
- If you're looking for an attractive, peacefull, medium-sized fish that won't munch on your tetra's, try the Flag cichlid
- We've got 3 easy to achieve aquascapes to inspire you
- 101 fascinating fish facts - Discover what makes them so incredible
- Meet Africa's small but perfectly formed Jae barb - a delightful fish that deserves an aquarium all to itself
- Plus we've got news & reviews, your fish & tanks, fishkeeping know-how, pages of inspiration and much more...
Buy your copy today!