Inside the December 2018 issue of Practical Fishkeeping, you will find:
- Many apex predators don’t waste energy chasing their dinner, they sit and wait for it to come to them. Chris Sergeant investigates.
- Elephantnose mormyrids are curious looking, curious living beasts with a few hidden tricks up their sleeves. Dave Wolfenden explains.
Jawfish have vicious looks but peaceful personalities, and in the right tank they can be a real treasure. Tristan Lougher discusses their care.
- Are piranhas savage, blood lusting killers, or misunderstood softies? Steve Brown suspects the truth is somewhere in the middle.
- Ad Konings returns with more Rift Lake knowledge, this time telling us all about the Goby cichlids of Lake Tanganyika.
- Halfbeaks are underrated surface dwellers that make for great home spawning projects. Gabor Horvath tells you how.
Buy your copy today!