Practical Fishkeeping August 2017
In the August 2017 issue of Practical Fishkeeping you will find:
- Unheated hotties – Rainbow shiners make our fish of the month for a temperate tank treat.
- Best of British – the UK shoreline is heaving with treats if you know where to look.
- Celebrating 60cm – smaller tanks don’t mean poor selections. We highlight some 2’ tank ideas.
- A taste for chocolate – Chocolate gouramis are stunners in the right set up. We show you how.
- Journeys in the French Guiana – explorers turned up a trove of fish in this underexplored country.
- On the tiles – the marine tilefish are torpedo-shaped stunners that’ll delight you.
Practical Fishkeeping magazine is an essential read, whether you’re a newcomer or experienced in looking after fish we cover all areas of the fishkeeping hobby including tropical fish, marine fish, coldwater fish, reefkeeping and aquascaping.
Buy your copy today!