Practical Classics is Britain's Biggest Selling Classic Car magazine with a 30-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers. So, if you’re a petrol head looking for your next fix, the latest, very special issue of Practical Classics is for you. Packed with rigorous buying advice, news from the car club scene, product tests, inspirational driving features, fascinating historical insight, restorations tales and tech tips, highlights from the December issue include:
• Britain’s Favourite Classics - The top 100 classics voted by classic car enthusiasts across the UK were gathered at Millbrook circuit for our biggest photoshoot ever. We reveal exclusive images and countdown to reveal Britain’s favourite classic.
• Mike Brewer’s SM rescue – We grabbed a very special interview with the Wheeler Dealer to find out how his Citroen restoration project is coming along and whether it will be ready in time for this year’s Classic Motor Show.
• MK11 Golf GTI Buying Guide – All you need to know to bag the best, while prices are at rock bottom!
• Chevy Corvair – Practical Classic’s very own Sam Glover goes on a US Kaiser buying spree.
• Workshop Wonders – Over 26 pages of filthy tech advice to ensure!
Plus loads more!