Practical Classics March 2018
Inside the March 2018 issue of Practical Classics, you will find:
- There’s an incredible Cortina Mk3 restoration
- We give you a fascinating guide to servicing a Jaguar E-type
- We enter the world of Harris Mann, who worked at British Leyland in its heyday and he gives us an exclusive insight into what really happened
- Plus, we prepare for our annual Winter Warmers road trip, when the team buys a bunch of classic cars for under £750 each and take on somewhere appropriately wintry.
- There’s loads of tech advice and tips too, in the magazine that does it all: We buy, we restore, we maintain and we enjoy – just like you do.