About this magazine
Practical Classics magazine buys, restores and drives - Just like our readers! It's the UK's leading classic car monthly magazine and is packed full with the very best hands-on classic car maintenance and classic restoration experience. Every writer and contributor maintains and restores their own cars so the team is ideally placed to offer tips, advice and a truly shared experience of owning a classic vehicle. As well as offering buying advice and product tests, each issue is packed with driving features and historical insight.
Practical Classics is the only publication with its own workshop. PC is the only publication with its own workshop, to involve all elements of classic car ownership - from Buying, to restoration to great adventures, and the only magazine to have its own NEC show! PC is also unique in having its own series of video tutorial at skillshack.co.uk
In each issue of Practical Classics magazine, you will find:
- Buy: Each month, Practical Classics magazine offers the most comprehensive buying guides available anywhere
- Drive: Join our team as they embark on adventures in their classics to all four corners of the world
- Restore: No other magazine features such informative, inspirational and downright heroic restorations.
- Improve: Our skilled team of tech experts guide you through the process of maintenance as well as renovation
- Enjoy: We hit the road alongside our readers and share the joy of classic car ownership like nobody else
Whether you're looking for the latest digital edition or a Practical Classics monthly magazine subscription, the quality and depth of the coverage on offer makes Practical Classics the perfect choice, either for yourself or as a gift for the petrol head in your life.