Practical Classics April 2018
Inside the April 2018 issue of Practical Classics, you will find:
- We take six classics and their modern descendants to see if the new cars capture the magic of the originals – from the Fiat 500 to the VW Beetle.
- The Practical Classics team also continues the mission to find out if you can buy a £750 classic and take on the wintry weather of North Yorkshire. From Saab 96 V4 to Triumph 2000 and Austin Maestro and many more besides... did the team make it without incident?
- We attach train wheels to a Land Rover Series 1 and see if it can work on the tracks!
- You’ll find a guide and map to the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show on March 23-25.
- There’s loads of tech advice and tips too, in the magazine that does it all: We buy, we restore, we maintain and we enjoy – just like you do!