Performance Bikes June 2018
In the June 2018 issue
of Performance Bikes, you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- Factory fit: PB rides Suzuki’s new works endurance GSX-R1000
- Glenn Irwin: British Superbike contender on his up and down relationship with roads racing
- Naked triples test: MV Agusta’s Brutale 800RR meets stern three-cylinder competition from Yamaha MT-09 SP and Triumph Street Triple RS
- Kawasaki ZX-10R SE: Do semi-active boingy bits elevate Kawasaki’s litre bike to the top of the premier class?
- Jeremy McWilliams column: Jezza on MotoGP’s Argentinian debacle
- T765RS Special: Triumph dealer helps Street Triple make the small (but obvious) step to full-blown sportsbike