About this magazine
Britain's longest-established Classic Cars Magazine defined the world of classic motoring 43 years ago, and it still does today. Each month Classic Cars Magazine is packed full of great cars from the past, with inspirational human stories of pursuing, owning, driving, restoring and living with them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of market trends, buying advice, events and news to help enthusiasts enjoy their classic motoring to the full.
In each issue of Classic Cars magazine, you will find:
- Epic Restorations - we bring to life the exciting journey of a challenging professional rebuild, revealing how great craftsmanship wins out over seemingly insurmountable difficulties.
- The Life Cycle of a Classic - we tell the life story of a car, in the words and old pictures of each owner from new.
- The List - we put readers behind the wheel of one car from their wishlist to see if reality matches the dream.
- Quentin Willson's Smart Buys - the celebrated motoring TV presenter, classic car enthusiast and buying guru gives his hot tips on what to buy each month.
- The Big Test - from Ford Capri 3000GT to Ferrari 250 GTO, each month we bring the world's most exciting cars together to find out which really deserve your adulation and your money.
- The Month In Cars - we scour the world's classic car events to discover the inside stories on the freshest cars on the scene.
Whether you're looking for the latest digital edition or a Classic Cars monthly magazine subscription, the quality and depth of the coverage on offer makes Classic Cars Magazine the perfect choice, either for yourself or as a gift for the classic car enthusiast in your life.