MOJO – Limited Led Zeppelin Vinyl Edition
Inside the Limited Led Zeppelin Vinyl Edition issue of Mojo
: Celebrates the 40th anniversary of Led Zeppelin’s Physical Graffiti, MOJO magazine has produced a very special package, which features a new recording of the entire album by top contemporary artists.
As a limited-run alternative to the standard issue of this month’s magazine, MOJO’s Vinyl Edition includes Physical Graffiti Redrawn on double-vinyl format, tooled to deluxe specifications.
Around 5,000 copies of this edition have been produced, making this the rarest issue of MOJO ever!
The package includes:
- - PHYSICAL GRAFFITI REDRAWN – 2LP SET.
- A double-vinyl album housed in a die-cut sleeve featuring a shot of Earl’s Court in 1975 – the venue for Led Zeppelin’s triumphant homecoming shows in May of that year. Images on the inner sleeves appear through the die-cut cover, replicating the effect of the original design by Peter Corriston and Mike Doud. All sleeves – inner and outer – boast a beautiful matt finish and are housed in a custom-made plastic wallet. For full tracklisting and participating artists, see below...
- - THE LED ZEPPELIN EXPRESS POSTER.
- A reproduction of the original poster for the Led Zeppelin Express – an idea devised by Zeppelin manager Peter Grant to market the Earl’s Court shows.
- - THE JIMMY PAGE SIGNATURE COVER.
- The Vinyl Edition magazine comes with an exclusive cover free from cover lines and featuring Jimmy Page’s signature. Inside you’ll find an in-depth, all-access 13-page cover feature in which Page relives the music and the magick, providing new insights and revelations about that heady time. Plus all the usual topnotch MOJO features and reviews.
- - FULL ALBUM TRACKLISTING.
- Every participating artist has been hand picked by MOJO and matched with a specific track.
- 1. White Denim - Custard Pie (MOJO’s favourite US blues-pop psychedelicists)
- 2. Blackberry Smoke - The Rover (The hottest hard rock band in the world right now)
- 3. Miraculous Mule - In My Time Of Dying (North London brawny-blues evangelists)
- 4. The Temperance Movement - Houses Of The Holy (Classy, chart-denting British rock troupe)
- 5. Son Little - Trampled Under Foot (The new velvet-voiced street-soul sensation)
- 6. Songhoy Blues - Kashmir (Mali’s hardest-driving guitar adventurers)
- 7. Syd Arthur - In The Light (The sound of Canterbury reborn)
- 8. Laura Marling - Bron-Yr-Aur (Britain’s most dazzling songwriter… and guitar player)
- 9. Max Jury - Down By The Seaside (Iowa’s new sublime prince of song)
- 10. Michael Kiwanuka - Ten Years Gone (Britain’s acoustic-soul specialist)
- 11. Duke Garwood - Night Flight (Mark Lanegan’s favourite mood-alterer extraordinaire)
- 12. Rose Windows - The Wanton Song (Seattle’s world-psych crew)
- 13. Kitty, Daisy And Lewis - Boogie With Stu (Britain’s premier R&B siblinghood)
- 14. Hiss Golden Messenger - Black Country Woman (North Carolina’s M.C. Taylor keeps the Woodstock fire burning)
- 15. Sun Kil Moon - Sick Again
Buy your copy of MOJO Limited Led Zeppelin Vinyl Edition issue