Modern Classics: June 2017 - Issue 13
We bring together the finest 1990s supercars to find out which is top dog – and reveal which are the best ones to invest in, starring the Porsche 911 993 Turbo, Ferrari F355, TVR Cerbera, Honda NSX, Lotus Esprit V8 and Mazda RX-7. Feeling priced out of the hot BMW market? We show you why the M535i is a bargain right now in our Clever Money Car feature. We two giant-killing Japanese super coupes up against each other – the Nissan 300ZX Z32 and Toyota Supra MkIV, and sample a rare and unusual slice of Italian exotica, in the form of the Maserati Ghibli II. Next we tell the story of the Volvo 400 Series' difficult birth, and get to grips with the beautiful Bentley Continental R. Tiff Needell shows us how to get the best out of Rover SD1 race car, while Keith Adams laments a BMW M5 that wasn't.
- Buying a Fiat Seicento Sporting
- Top market stories – why the BMW 6 Series E24 is hot property
- Your cars – including a Mazda 323F and a Toyota Celica
- Our guide to the best cleaning products
- Plus the sexiest cars from the Goodwood Members Meeting – and its car park.