This month we celebrate the finest supersaloons you can buy from £14,000 to £30,000, starring the BMW M5 E60, Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG, Audi RS6 V10, Maserati Quattroporte V, Vauxhall VXR8 and Jaguar XFR Supercharged. Next we stock up on brave pills to see if the road versions of the Lancia 037 and Delta S4 can live up to the rally car legends, while we go from nought to naughty in one of the few remaining Vauxhall Astra GTE Mk1s. Next it's Japan versus Germany as we pitch two of the finest front-wheel drive coupes against each other – the Honda Integra Type-R DC2 and VW Corrado VR6, and we show you why the Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 is such a Clever Money Car – for now. Tiff Needell tells us how he tamed the BMW M1 ProCar, Keith Adams tells us how he nearly bought an Astra GTE and Tony Middlehust tells us why the Honda Concerto is so out of tune. Plus Your Drives, Our Drives and a whole lot more.
- Buying an RenaultSport Twingo 133
- Top market stories – why the Renault 5 Turbo is hot property
- Your cars – including a VW Golf GTI Mk2 and a Mitsubishi Starion
- Our guide to the best tyres for your modern classic
- Plus the sexiest cars from the Donington Historic and Spring Alfa Day.