Inside the August 2017 issue of Modern Classics:
- Discover some of the finest sports cars drop-tops from £3k to £20k, starring the Porsche 911 Carrera 4 S (996), BMW Z4 M Roadster, Toyota MR2 MkIII, Nissan 350Z, Fiat Barchetta and Lotus Elise S2.
- Find out what it’s like to experience a white-knuckle ride in the TVR T.uscan S.
- The best Honda Integra Type-R DC5 buying tips you’ll find – FACT
- Relish the hot hatch development between the Ford Fiesta XR2i (MkIII) and Renault Clio 16v with a head-to-head test and get behind the wheel of the super-rare Volkswagen Beetle RSi.
- If you’re eyeing your next modern classic purchase, learn why the BMW 330Ci E46 is such a Clever Money Car and why the Vauxhall Calibra 4x4 Turbo needs your attention.
- Star columnist, Tiff Needell tells us what it’s like to drive a Ferrari F40 and journalist, Tony Middlehurst sings the praises of the Volkswagen Phaeton – well, somebody has to.
Reader drives, staff car sagas and reports from The Youngtimer Show, West Midlands GTG and the Magnus Walker Porsche book signing, plus lots more besides!
Modern Classics magazine brings you the best hero cars from the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. We celebrate the hot hatchbacks, super-saloons, GTs and supercars that made motoring great and turn bedroom walls into a reality.
Buy your copy today!