Modern Classics Digital issue May 2018
Inside the May 2018
digital issue of Modern Classics magazine, you will find:
Buy your digital copy today!
- We’ve got up close and personal with the Italian-born, British-honed Alfa Romeo Brera Prodrive.
- We pitch MG ZR against Citroen Saxo VTS in a suburban hot hatch slugfest and bring Gran Turismo dreams to life with a rare Mitsubishi 3000GT.
- There’s also some great buying advice for fans of the TVR Sagaris, plus we explain why a £2000 Mazda MX-5 makes far more sense than a PCP deal.
- And let’s not forget, columns from Jethro Bovingdon, Tiff Needell, Keith Adams and market advice from Lewis Kingston.
Available to download on:
- Android devices (please note: Kindle Fire is not supported)
- Apple devices