Inside the latest issue of Model Rail, you will find:
Buy your copy today
- George Dent builds a typical contemporary wayside station scene.
- Chris Leigh modifies an Oxford Rail resin station building to its original glory.
- Chris Gadsby shows you how to add extra authenticity to your layout.
- He’s built it in ‘OO’ and ‘O’, now Chris Leigh builds Staines West in ‘N’.
- Chris Nevard shows you a method for modelling platform imperfections.
- Chris Leigh takes a trip down memory lane and upgrades an old toy.