Model Rail magazine covers every stage of the hobby, from buying a first model train set right through to museum standard fine-scale modelling in a lively style that encourages readers to get involved in the world’s greatest hobby.
Inside the April 2018 issue of Model Rail, you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- George Dent shows you that a lack of space is no reason to dismiss ‘O’ gauge.
- We challenge Peter Marriott to leave his countryside comfort zone and tackle an urban modelling project.
- Chris Nevard’s innovative layout is quick to build and as easy to set up and put away as it could possibly be.
- Graham Bean has created this quayside ‘OO’ layout with a mystery location.
- A lack of space inspired Allen Pearson to design the Nelevator.
- David Thomas needed to maximise his use of space – enter the master of forced perspective Paul Bambrick.