Model Rail May 2018
In this months magazine;
- George Dent builds his first traverser fiddleyard using cheap components from a hardware store.
- After finding a nasty surprise in a box of models, George Dent tells you how to protect your collection.
- George clears the dust out of some motive power and gives it a service.
- Chris Leigh makes a few simple tweaks to improve the look of Dapol’s new GWR Streamlined Railcar.
- George Dent, Chris Nevard and Chris Leigh build space and cost-saving fiddleyards.
- Richard Foster has devised his own solution to avoid spending a lot of money making a fiddleyard.
- Dave Lowery and Peter Marriott harness the potential of this simple space-saving device on their layouts.
- Chris Gadsby sinks his teeth into a Vale of Rheidol kit and shows that it is still possible to model well on a budget.