Model Rail February 2019
Inside the February 2019 issue of Model Rail, you will find:
- Micro layout Special:Windmill sidings ’Our ‘J70’ is imminent – and Chris Nevard has already made a home for one.
- Wisbech canal: Peter Marriott’s Fenland-themed micro layout also hosts a ‘J70’.
- Redbridge UG’: Chris Gadsby’s Underground diorama has interest on multiple levels.
- Coaling stage: Chris Leigh was inspired by Slough MPD in his re-creation of a coaling stage.
- Calvert Tip: Richard Foster models the GCR London extension before HS2 takes over.
- Model inside a box file: Scalescenes new ‘box file’ layout kit is put to the test by George Dent.
- Build a micro in ‘N’: Chris Nevard always has to go one better – he’s built a ‘nano’ layout in ‘N’.
Find all this and more! Order your copy today!