In this months digital edition;
- George Dent builds his first traverser fiddleyard using cheap components from a hardware store.
- After finding a nasty surprise in a box of models, George Dent tells you how to protect your collection.
- George clears the dust out of some motive power and gives it a service.
- Chris Leigh makes a few simple tweaks to improve the look of Dapol’s new GWR Streamlined Railcar.
- George Dent, Chris Nevard and Chris Leigh build space and cost-saving fiddleyards.
- Richard Foster has devised his own solution to avoid spending a lot of money making a fiddleyard.