In the October 2017 digital issue of Model Rail, you will find:
- Hatton's unveils TWO new ready-to-run steam locomotives, OO Works goes Irish again and Kernow has caught a Turbot
- Furniture designer, artist and writer James Lavery reflects on the joys of watching the world go by
- Paul A.Lunn introduces a new series - layout ideas based on some of the most dramatic railways in the British isles
- George Dent offers a foundation course in achieving perfect rail joints and the most effective ways of fixing track to the baseboard
- There's a lot more to track that just rails and sleepers. Richard Foster presents some different railways and how to model them
- Plus find your modelling queries answered, top tips, a selection of your layouts and projects, the latest modelling news and much more!
Buy this digital issue now and you'll receive instant access via your digital device. We'll send you an email with your login details to the App store, meaning you can pick the issue up and down as often as you like, wherever you like!
Our single digital issues offer an enhanced digital experience where you can explore the all of our amazing content, fantastic images and more through your device .